Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tracer04 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2010, 05:36 AM
    Making love
    Hi,

When I make love to my girl friend I prematueally ejaculate but I hardly GO HARD for the next round what's wrong??

How do I sort this out?

Regards

Malcolm
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 18, 2010, 06:43 AM

How old are you?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Nov 18, 2010, 06:43 AM

How old are you? We need your age to be able to give you give you appropriate advice.
    tracer04 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2010, 07:00 AM
    20years
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Nov 19, 2010, 07:40 AM

Do you have any medical conditions or are you on any medications that could affect your 'performance'?

You may need to give yourself more time to 'reset'. It may also be that on some level you are afraid of it happening again and your body may be responding to that concern.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Making Love [ 11 Answers ]

Me and my fiancé have been engaged for 2 months. Since we have been engaged my fiancé has been making love to me all the time that will last for 2 and 3 hours. When we were dating we would make love maybe 2 times a week. After we make love my body is aching. Is this a problem? Can someone help me?

Am I making myself unlucky in love? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I'm writing this question just in case someone can help me. I'm a gay man .33 years old.im not interested in a sexual lifestyle.im interested in a stable healthy relationship. I'm an artist .people like me instantly and I have very good close friends, gay and straight that adore me.im...

Making Love [ 1 Answers ]

OK one more for today.. Bragging A Frenchman and an Italian were seated next to an American on an overseas flight. After a few cocktails, the men began discussing their home lives. "Last night I made love to my wife four times," the Frenchman bragged, "And this morning she made me delicious...

Love making after pregnancy [ 4 Answers ]

My wife recently gave birth three weeks ago. How long should I wait before we start making love. Her birth was a normal birth??

Painfull love making [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for a year but have been together for some time. Im a small lady and he is quite a big built man and as a result of it has quite a large penis. Sometime when we make love he really hurts me and I don't quite know what to do about it as can become really...

View more questions Search