Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alliesuecat Posts: 158, Reputation: 3

Nov 17, 2010, 09:53 PM
    I am considering doing photography one day...
    Ways I could get started?
    Jobywon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2010, 07:06 AM
    Very broad question. But "starting photography" do you mean for work or for hobby? Before investing in a large amount of expensive equipment you may want to borrow a relative's or friend's camera and go out for a weekend. It is usually easier to produce pleasing results doing outdoor photography (available/natural light) especially using a camera's automatic settings. Do you know what kind of images you wish to create?
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Dec 24, 2010, 11:03 AM

Shoot, shoot, shoot... Anything, anybody, all the time...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

A-1 Photography [ 13 Answers ]

I need help with A-1 Photography

A-1 Photography [ 1 Answers ]

I am having trouble with A-1 Photography adjustments, has anyone gotten this done correctly. I am understating my adjustments by 150 and have no idea where I went wrong

A-1 Photography 60-day note [ 1 Answers ]

I have completed negotiatiosn with Central National Bank to borrow $20,000. PRepare a journal entry to a 60-day, 10% note to the bank for that amount. How do I do this?

A1 Photography [ 0 Answers ]

I have entered all my transactions for the month and my dollar figure is $171705.00. This is the figure quoted in the book as being correct. The next step is to post (clicking on the blue exclamation point). I have tried and it will not let me post. I have spent a lot of hours on this and I...

View more questions Search