Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jedwardxox Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2010, 08:27 PM
    Urgent need of dieting
    Any good, fast working diets, without excersice. Just had surgery and can't go to the gym till January! I need to lose like 15 pounds 3-6 weeks, Impossible I know but please try help? I'm stuck
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 17, 2010, 08:49 PM

Drink 2 8-oz glasses of water before you eat anything. Eat a lot of fresh or steamed fruits and vegetables. Eat fish or poultry with the skin removed. Avoid anything white -- flour, bread, sugar, rice, salt, etc.
    Jedwardxox Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2010, 08:58 PM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    Thank you :) xx
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 17, 2010, 09:01 PM

Please report back and let me know how it's going. And tell me you didn't cheat with a doughnut or a cookie or a big piece of yummy chocolate cake with chocolate icing. (Dark chocolate is okay, by the way.)
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2010, 04:49 AM

If more physical workouts are on hold until January, are you able to start walking at this point? That would be helpful to go along with the diet changes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why don't I have any self control when it comes to food or dieting? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm 19. I used to weigh 230 pounds and I am currently at 190. I used to eat well and exercise daily and even started running. I was completely healthy, I had perfect blood pressure and fantastic cholesterol. I didn't even drink anything other then water. But lately, all I do is eat junk. I'll eat...

Dieting Plateau and Fibersure supplement [ 3 Answers ]

I recently saw my doctor and mentioned that, while I have lost 22 pounds in the past 6 months, I am stuck on a plateau. She recommended my adding Fibersure to my daily supplement use. Now I am gaining weight. Could this be happening because of the added fiber? Thanks for any help!:confused::)

Periods with dieting [ 7 Answers ]

Why does dieting effect your period? I'm currently on a diet just to lose 10 pounds, does that mean my period will not come/be late? Can this be avoided?

Dieting and diarrehoa [ 25 Answers ]

Right first of all I have wrote posts on here before concerning my periods as it is now a year and still no period I have been diagnosed with an underactive thyroid and have been on medication for that since January, firs the past 16 days I have been dieting and exercising to see if that will bring...

View more questions Search