Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bpositive2day Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2010, 02:24 PM
    How much is my used 1928 2 cent us stamp worth?
    My grandpa saved all these used 1928 2cent us stamps. Are they worth anything?

Check out some similar questions!

How much is a 1925 penny worth with one cent and a wheat on the back worth [ 3 Answers ]

How much is a one cent with a wheat on back is worth from 1925

What is 1928 Silver Dollar Worth? [ 6 Answers ]

Series of 1928 A There is a "G" to the left of the series of 1928 A The seal is "blue" Plate number - G 44 Secretary A.W.Mellon Treasurer of the United States Walter Orr Woods (n.o.n... ) or something I'm not from U.S. Thanks in advance.

What is a 1928 2dollar bill worth [ 0 Answers ]

1928 Series G, two dollar bill, with red star and red serial number. Snyder and Clarke signatures. Also have a 1953 Series A two dollar bill, with red star and red serial number. Anderson and Priert(?) signatures.

How much is my $1 Silver Certificate Worth? 1928 A [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a $1 Silver Certificate from series 1928 A. The signatures on it are A. W. Melon Secretary of Treasury and the other one I can't completely make out, but it is either N.O.M or N.O.N, maybe N.O.Moody? As Treasurer. The serial number and seal are blue and the serial number is...

How Much is a 1928 G Series Two Dollar Bill Worth? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1928 g series 2 dollar bill without the star in front of the serial number it has a little tape on it and a small tear how much is it worth?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.