Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2010, 09:07 AM
    Bit Stuck in Makita HR3851 1 1/2" Chipping hammer.
    Here's a diagram, anyone know how to correct and/or which way to loosen Part 3 and part 64, Reversed threads?

Makita HR3851 Parts List and Diagram : eReplacementParts.com

Thanks
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2010, 09:43 AM

I found it has Locktite that needs to be heated and has reverse threads.
    It is currently stuck in the Impact bolt.
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2010, 04:52 AM
    Follow up, I got it apart, Got the bit out, and my Factory Makita Bits slide in and out with no problem, This one on off brand 4" Carbide Core bit which I had gotten especially for Cutting in Octagon boxes into Concrete block or congrete. This happened on just block and was catching on the Ladder wire in between. The excessive force was from hanging on the metal, not so much impact. I'm thinking the Splines "twisted", not "compressed" on the bit?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove "stuck" valve stem from shower faucet [ 6 Answers ]

I have followed instructions for disassembling the faucet in order to replace the washer (to stop dripping). However, after removing the packing nut, I cannot seem to get the valve stem assembly to come out by turning clockwise (also tried the other direction). I tried grip lock pliers, but it...

Stuck with Merchant Cash Advance "Loan" and lots of debts, what should I do? [ 8 Answers ]

I find myself in a very difficult situation, I need some help! My business has cost me nearly 100k in debt, I spent all my savings and maxed out my credit cards to keep it alive, now I am stuck with the following: $30k of business line of credit, personal guaranteed (in settlement by lawyer) ...

I'm a bit stuck. [ 6 Answers ]

I no I shudnt be but I am kind of stuck... havent done this in a while n I'm meant to be taking gcse a year early so it's a hardcore thing... I just haven't been properly taught how to answer this one... the line with the equation 6y+5x=15... rearrange 6y+5x=15 to make y the subject... ...

View more questions Search