Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    biglondon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2010, 08:19 AM
    Vonage Problems
    I have been with Vonage for four years, I live in London. Over the past few months I have experienced nothing but problems and then to top it of nothing but abysmal customer service. I used to be on their Home Page promoting them, now I can't get away fast enough. If you are thinking of joining Vonage my advice in a word is DON'T!
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2010, 08:51 AM

Their customer service has always been lacking.

Remember that their service is based on bandwidth... so if you're running other bandwidth intensive programs, then that might be a part of the problems.

What sorts of problems are you having?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vonage [ 1 Answers ]

How can I set up vonage to enable me to operate more than one phone within my home. Should I disconnect both the green and red lines on the telephone box attached to my home by the telephone company.

Vonage [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I have a bellsouth ultra DSL connection @ 100.0 Mbps with a Westell router, will this work with Vonage or do I need a Broadband connection? I use wireless and Ethernet on this router. What does the Vonage router or whatever it's called do. I'm confused. All I want is Vonage and the...

Beware. Warning. Vonage problems & Tech Support STINKS! [ 2 Answers ]

I am a very patient person - especially with newer technologies, but with Vonage I am at wits end. I got vonage for our small business and in the 16 days since I've had it installed I've spent more time on the phone with them than I have with business calls! 1. Generally: When you call their...

Vonage [ 4 Answers ]

In case you aren't aware, Vonage is planning an IPO. As part of that they are offering longer term customers the ability to purchase shares at the initial offering price. Since I qualify I have been thinking about investing a relatively small amount (about $1K). I think the offering price will be...

View more questions Search