Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2010, 07:58 AM
    I need to find a program
    Hello, I need a program that is like quicken 2006 or like it. But I can't find any downloads for quicken 2006. So I need something.
    What I want out of it is to be able to track my account and bills, and set up a budget (hopefully in the same way quicken2006 does)
    Thanks!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2010, 08:03 AM
    Here are some free options: Best Free Personal Finance Software

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't Find Downloaded Program [ 3 Answers ]

I downloaded Microsoft Student Office 2007 but now I canīt find it on my computer. It doesnīt appear under "all programs" (clicking the Microsoft globe at lower left hand corner of screen). The only place I can find it is at "Control Panel>uninstall programs". How can I find and open it?

Trying to find a TV program I remember [ 1 Answers ]

There was this TV show I use to watch when I was younger, it was called Captain Power, it kind of was like an old school Power Rangers for its time, but I would like to find a place where I can watch it again. Please help

Can [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to run maintenance on my Canon i950 printer but it isnīt listed under: Start>All Programs. I tried looking at "Printers and Faxes" on the control panel but that didnīt get me in to the Canon program. Where else might I look? The program is certainly installed. I use the printer all the...

View more questions Search