Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rvparktrash49 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2010, 07:08 AM
    Live-in converted 38 foot travel trailer with 40 foot framed addition
    I live in my ex wife's older 1978 38 foot travel trailer.I bought it from her,so "we" could buy some real-estate with two mobilehomes on it.I applied for County's Home Repair Grant/Loan ,through the County Housing Community Development.I tried to get a "Statement of Construction from DMV,via Fax,but have no info on whom did the work in 80's?I live in RV Park where many even smaller trailers are in the "middle" of a Framed structure.There's NO way I could move my Trailer without demolition! I "thought" ,I'd have no problem obtaining the HCD status ,but between the two bureacracies,I'm Stuck! Help?

Check out some similar questions!

Foot pain side of foot, feels painful but better when I squeeze my foot [ 4 Answers ]

It is midway down my right foot and only foot massage seems to apease it, but itsgetting worse and hurts earlier and earlier each evening. The central point is midway and for the ultimate in relief is to squeeze my feet down the sides, but that also sends me into agony once squeezed, but the long...

Foot pain on the bottom of foot with a knot right below my little toe [ 1 Answers ]

My pain is on my right foot on the bottom. There's a knot on the ball just below the 3 and 4th toe. It is very painful to the touch.

Foot pain side of foot [ 1 Answers ]

I can hardly walk on my foot with out it felling like it is pulling.

Foot problems from a crush to the foot [ 3 Answers ]

Have a sligt rise on my right foot half way down the front of my foot... higher than it should but when I compare it to my left foot it looks very different.I just had a crush ijury three weeks ago

Foot pain and swelling top cneter portion of my foot [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: The top of my foot is swollen and in pain. Thye took and exray and it showed degenerative changes in my foot? What does that mean? :confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.