Ask
    rickat Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2010, 03:41 PM
    A pay card can be garnish in the state of Texas by a credit card colletor
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2010, 03:43 PM

Hello again, r:

Good thing you said TEXAS this time.. That's the only state that doesn't allow garnishment. They CAN seize your bank accounts, though.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a credit card garnish my state and federal tax return? [ 7 Answers ]

I recently received a request and writ for garnishment (income tax refund/credit) it is for a credit card through the dentist office. They debt is in my name, and I am currently not working, is there a way they can take my spouses refund if we file jointly? Also my daughter receives SSI and I am...

In the State of Texas being sued for credit card. [ 3 Answers ]

How long does a judgement stay on my record, and how long can they are they able to garnish from my accounts?

Can a credit card company garnish my business account [ 2 Answers ]

I own a small remodeling company in NC. My business is an (S) corp. Due to the down turn in the economy, I have accrued in excess of $30,000.00 in credit card with five different credit card companies. Can these credit card companies arrange to garnish my business account?

Credit Card debit state of Texas [ 2 Answers ]

I'm being sued by a credit card company. My question is, I am a co-signer on a friends bank account - Can the credit card company seize money that is not mine?

Can they garnish my husbands paycheck for an old credit card bill, in Ga. [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I signed up for the "Consumer Credit Consolidation" a few years ago to get out of debt. One credit card company, after one month, dropped me from the plan because of late payment. Reason being that the money order purchased to send to CCCS turned up missing or stolen, I never found...

View more questions Search