Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dmartinez6 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2010, 03:24 PM
    Goo Goo doll
    My daughter had a doll back in the 1990. It had several phrases but the one that I remember the most was "goo goo sippy mama". I am looking to see what the name of this doll was and who made it. Any help?
    alliesuecat Posts: 158, Reputation: 3

Nov 16, 2010, 08:25 PM

I had a doll who talked like that too. But I'm not sure if it's the same one. Was she blonde? Did she have a pink outfit with flowers?

Nov 16, 2010, 08:56 PM
    Yes

Nov 17, 2010, 02:51 PM
    Yes I do remember her. I was about 7 or 8 at the time so it would have been about 97 or 98 but I believe my mom got her at a garage sale so I'm not sure of the doll's name or manufacturer. I googled "talking baby dolls of the 90s" and didn't find her. Are you trying to find one? You might eventually find one on the web (ebay, Amazon,craigs list ect) or at a garage sale or church sale or maybe at a charity/thrift store (goodwill or salvation army) good luck I hope you find what you want!

Nov 17, 2010, 08:33 PM
    Comment on alliesuecat's post
    Yes I am trying to find one for xmas.I am trying to bring back childhood memories and hoping to give Santa gifts to my kids with toys from their early childhood.I am thinking that it is called Baby Alive but the ones that I see are different.

Nov 17, 2010, 09:31 PM
    Comment on alliesuecat's post
    oh no baby alive was a different one she was an interactive doll who did more than talk. And yeah I know that many new toys are different than original ones =( but are there any more 90s toys you are wanting to know about? If so I can probably help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird goo [ 9 Answers ]

I have this strange, odorless sticky orange/brown goo slowly oozing from the main sewer pipe out of the house in the basement. It has taken months, possibly years to biuld up, but has become noticeable recently. It looks like candle wax has been dripped on the side of the pipe. I had a plumber...

90s movie- family goes to western town and people have green goo in them [ 3 Answers ]

There is a family with parents and a daughter and son. There are clones or something of everyone also (but they are made of green goo). I think they have to sign into this guestbook in the hotel they stay in as well, and if they don't they get in trouble haha. Um one scene the daughter has to roll...

Possible defective phone jack and goo [ 4 Answers ]

I have Comcast Digital Voice with two phone jacks in my house (not including my telephony modem). Last night, I noticed that the phone in my living room had no dial tone, but the phone/fax in my bedroom did. I unplugged my living room phone, put it in my bedroom and it worked just fine. Then, I...

Goo Goo Dolls Sales [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I am 15 years old.. . I want to buy things about the Goo Goo Dolls.. not their cd's , but their shirts and posters and what not. I have searched and searched on Ebay but can't seem to find them. Please Help

Green Goo Coming out of facets [ 2 Answers ]

Recently, my cold water clogged up in my washing machine. When my husband took the hose off to clean the filter, there was green goo clogging it up. Now, yesterday, my kitchen facet started letting drips of water out. I took the filter off the tip of the facet, and there was green goo clogging it....

View more questions Search