Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GhostWhisperer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2010, 02:53 PM
    Help?
    I was working on a work project when all of a sudden, I had noticed there was some random words typing. I waited to see what it was going to say... and it went like this

, and you have an impact on I have been thoroughly I have no time did you know how to get thesalary and benefit other hand if they do, what if, if only the young, who isa man who was only on>I know how you live in a home. I see the line I should have been a home page anda nineY. And that's how the money on the planet:
    And when I look at what he really a woman who gave the U.S. air and I have AIDS is the only man in the heart of the entire year in the C.<<BU>
    Anyone have any lengths to avoid you know where I didn't need to fully within ten minutes to an issue not allow women to have a new one and only you have to be going to fall into the home while you were in the room and the mail and the its share of the time he will have to have any of the nineteen 90 nine>the new one day) seeonly under eighteen, nineteen 80 one and all of the only one who has said in a day would have been better to a point on the way they said to me theten, and the union army and then no longer have been in July, 1999 cents a gallon, though some of them even even when I see my

I'm not sure what to make of this, all I know is I'm in a church, and this has never happened to me before. This is a new computer and it doesn't have any viruss on it or anything. I'm starting to believe that there is a ghost. And I'm not sure what else to make of this. There was one other girl in the same room as me, and she was sitting and watching it with me. Another girl had come in and to her complete shock, she was speechless.
    any ideas? What should I do?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.