Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WFBCustomer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2010, 02:06 PM
    Wells Fargo Bank will notarize a document but will not witness a signature
    Is there a difference in the bank's liability?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 16, 2010, 02:31 PM

A notory is not part of the transaction other than to say that the ID of each were checked and the actual notory has the liablity not the bank, the bank is only allowing their employee to do this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Capital One took money from Wells Fargo account [ 5 Answers ]

Here's the process: Tonight, I checked my bank account online and ending summary versus available balance was $1000 off. Learning from online service and customer service, a legal order hold had been put on my account by a debt collector and Wells Fargo will notify me 6 days after placing the...

Wells Fargo [ 2 Answers ]

Hi ALL I have 2 mortgages on my house (80/20)- the largest is with Wells Fargo. My husband lost his job in December so I decided to contact Wells Fargo so see if we can modify our mortgage. They've asked that we send them a Hard Ship Letter along with a financial worksheet, his was done in...

Has anyone delt with WELLS FARGO & BANK OF AMERICA credit cards? [ 8 Answers ]

First time user. Me and my husband owe 20,000 to wells fargo and 15,000 to bank of america. We lost our house a couple of months ago. We just could not afford it anymore. We always paid off our credit cards before by paying more than the minimum payment. Since we bought our home in 2005, we...

Wells fargo took money out of my savings [ 2 Answers ]

[B Wells fargo took my daughters money out of my account and it was her income tax money for a car loan that is late and didn't ask me first from my savings account which is also my over draft protection. Can they take other folks money out of my account and my veterans money ?/

View more questions Search