Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sdanlili428 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2010, 11:07 AM
    Is there such a thing as being opposite of anorexic?
    Its not that I WANT to get fat; I just cannot control my eating/hunger habits. I can do really well sticking to a weight loss program for months; I lost 85 pounds this last time. But then one day (or a series of days); something happens that throws me off and I have a really hard time getting back into control.

As I am eating; binging actually I am thinking the whole time about what a terrible person I am and I actually honestly think that when I get into these self destruct modes I truly believe that I deserve to be fat.

Honestly; if I could be bulemic I probably would be; I just am smart enough to know how bad it is to throw up and use laxatives so I just eat and suffer the consequences.

What do I do? Get help for "bulemia" even though I just show the same emotional symptons but don't actually act out the PURGING part?

I have gained 25 pounds back in the past 2 months. No one wants to be thin more than me trust me. I hate myself for being this way I really do. I hate myself for not being able to control it and once it gets this bad my exercise routine goes completely down the drain as well; because its just a waste of time in my mind if I'm going to eat like I do.

PS; I'm 37 years old.
    Caramel1989 Posts: 62, Reputation: 4

Dec 10, 2010, 01:15 PM

I totally know what you mean. Im usually 120 naturally but because I have a crazy love for food I'm 130 ( Only because I have regained control) or least I would be way more. You know what the best thing to do? FAST! It really helps. You can start with a 3day fast... some people go all the way to 10days. There's different kinds... Some pepl fast with only drinking water w/lemon or fruit juice(home made) or some with nothing at all. Im NOT kidding.. u may think this is weird but it works... after the 3days your stomack will have shrunk and ull be less hungry. YOu will have gained control of your apetite by fighting off the urges while you were fasting. If you're a christian then its also a time to spend time with God with no destractions. After the first 2 days you won't really feel hunger...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

On way to anorexic? [ 16 Answers ]

OK well I need help I can't stop thinking about what I eat and how much I eat.before I eat something I check how many calories if they're are too much I won't eat it but its hard as I am 11 so my mum gives me food and notices if I don't eat it.any advice?? And am I heading towards anorexic??

Anorexic [ 4 Answers ]

I want to go anorexic, either that or bolimic, I've already tried both but I can never last long enough be because my friends always help me out of it. Is there another diet that I can do, that will last long and be very effectiveż?

Should I go anorexic? [ 10 Answers ]

I'm in 8th grade and I want to lose weight. Nobody has told me I'm fat but when I look in the mirror I see myself fat. I honestly don't know what to do, I've even had thoughts of going anorexic..

Almost Anorexic [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Please bare with me, this is going to be long but please take the time to read. Well ever since I could remember people have looked at me and said, "Girl you are so skinny! Go eat!" In addition, I would eat. Not a lot I admit, I had the habit of only eating when I felt hungry. I wasn't...

Am I anorexic? [ 4 Answers ]

Well I'm apparntly the perfect weight for my height but recently I've stopped eating much at meals and skipping breakfast, I snack a little, but I'm feeling constantly hungry. I'm really worried because I was told that these are the first signs of anorexia

View more questions Search