Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dono2007 Posts: 29, Reputation: 4

Jan 5, 2007, 08:55 PM
    Idont know?
    straight to the point. I can't seem to join in with my friends when their going out( more to it than that simple sentence) I just can't seem to do anything right, I don't have anything to look forward to when at school or at home. Its like thers no point... theres no point to what I'm doing, I'm just here, all I do everyday is dream about random made up events (cant expand on that) and the day just passes, all I want to is to have a some sort of meaning I seriously don't KNOW!! I get yelled at by people sometimes( don't care not a big deal,passes through the ears) don't really have anybody to talk to about stuf like this so yeah, I act differently when arnd others, so they don't exactly know if nethns up, I tend to blow off most social occastions.

don't know y I posted this(lol)
    shenda Posts: 160, Reputation: 21

Jan 5, 2007, 09:20 PM
    You are someone with a lot of creative energy. You must find the positive flow of that energy and you will experience a great life. You will find purpose if you heed that inner voice, that inner witness that propels you to come out of your shell and enjoy life. If your inner images are positive... move ahead. If they are negative, make up in your mind that you will not self destruct, but self evolve into a joyous being. If you believe in prayer... pray to God and ask Him to send you someone that you can be totally naked with, meaning someone who will guard your confidence while stretching you, challenging you to live. The reason you feel blah, is because you have become the author of your boredom... there are too many people who need a friend... you could be that friend and the giving of yourself, will assign purpose and bring joy
    pennybot Posts: 57, Reputation: 18

Jan 6, 2007, 08:00 AM
    like shenda said, you have a lot of unspent creative energy.

Take up a hobby that you can pour your creativity into. It'll feel very satisfying.
    Be it writing, drawing, lyrics.
    You will only feel more and more stagnant and lost if you don't do something with it.

back in school, I did the same thing that you describe where you make up random events in your head during down-time. I still do. I shrunk away from socializing too. Popularity just wasn't me or who I was.

I think the whole solitude thing must go with being highly creative.
    I felt too much socializing was overstimulating. Too many people, voices, just stuff going on and couldn't handle it for too long and it interfered with a lot going on in the head. Do you feel anything like that?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My gfriend quit me and idont know what to do HELP [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend juste broke up with me with the reason that she had lots of problem in her family and I can't imagine that could be the end because I liked her a lot and I don't know what to do plzz help! :confused:

View more questions Search