Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    screen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2003, 03:44 PM
    Yahoo messenger
    Hi,
    I am using Yahoo messenger whenever I click on message link to send a message a new box opens with the message"ypager.exe created some errors"and I have to close the messenger thus I am unable to use messenger.please tell me why it is happening and what is the solution.
    Thanks
    daveslounge Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2003, 02:35 AM
    Yahoo messenger
    Uninstall, then re-install the program from the web site. Log on with your user name and password, and all should be fine. Hopefully the initial instalation was just faulty, or has became corrupt over time, so a new install should do the trick!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with Yahoo [ 7 Answers ]

Is there anywhere to report innappropriate behaviour on Yahoo? Can anyone find out who I am from the computer? Please I need an answer as soon as possible.

Yahoo Help [ 2 Answers ]

When I go to the Yahoo help page, I get a blue screen and I have to highlight the pages to read the help items--this happens on several other pages too-just wondering why I have to highlight pages to read them--why isn't the background page white instead of dark blue?--Thanks so much

Uninstall Yahoo messenger fully [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I want to know about the uninstall the Yahoo messenger. Fully how it can uninstall fully without leaving any proof. Bye

View more questions Search