Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maika1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2010, 09:10 PM
    Need advice for snaking pipes from the roof.
    Our washer drains into a tub that drains into a pipe that goes under the house. It is draining very slowly and backin up into our guest bath tub. The kitchen sink doesn't seem to be involve, but we are avoiding doing dishes until we get this worked out. The guest bathroom sink is draining very slowly but the toilets seem OK. We are thinking about using a snake to clear out the pipes from the roof. That is what the plumber/handy man did the last time we had a similar problem. We were thinking we could do it this time. Any advice would be much appreciated. We have a 25' snake, a one story home, built circa 1960. Thanks in advance for your help!!

Check out some similar questions!

Plumbing - I am a complete novice & would kindly like a little advice on flexi pipes [ 0 Answers ]

I plan to fit a new bath and sink and with the taps attach flexi pipes to the main copper pipes. I plan to use compression flexi pipes but wondered on connecting with the copper pipe do I need to attach anything else, use anything else? - Also should I fit isolator valves as well? Many thanks!

I am building a truss roof over a flat roof.the size is 9'wx9'd.where do I begin this [ 2 Answers ]

I am building a gable roof over a flat roof at our church.It is 9'wx9'l.How do I determine the height of the center rafter?

Small white pipes protruding from roof - what are they? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, looking up at my roof (3 storey building) I can see 4 small white pipes protruding from under the tiling. It looks like they should be feeding into the guttering but they have shifted and are now leaking directly onto the concrete below (just a constant dripping). What are they and do I...

Snaking issue [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have a problem, I tried to snake out my plumbing problem myselg and well the snake got stuck on something snapped off and went down in my vent/drain system. Now I am having Major Major problems. I don't know how to to stop the flooding, if I flush the toilets it floods, if I was clothes...

Small roof to protect heat pump from snow off metal roof [ 5 Answers ]

We are getting a metal roof put on our old house. This means that the snow will slide off and land onto our air source heat pump. We need to construct a small roof to protect it. We were thinking of extending the 2 x 6 roof rafters another 4 feet and then having 2 x6 or 4 x 4's going back to the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.