Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kia Posts: 272, Reputation: 13

Nov 15, 2010, 02:12 PM
    Frightening dream
    I had a dream last night that really scared me. It was a 2-3 part dream. The first dream I was at a party at a club or something, and suddenly lions came out of nowhere and started to attack people. There was a lot of commotion and I was trying to get away. As I was trying to get away I was witnessing people being brutally attacked. Also for some reason we could all run up walls and ceilingss, and at some point in the commotion the lions started targeting me and my boyfriend. So it became both of us running up walls and ceilings and the lions were cornering us. We were also opening and closing doors trying to keep them away. Then while we were together one lion cornered us on my boyfriends side and grabbed his limb and I was crying to not hurt him but they ripped him up. It was really frightening. THen the lion turned to me and I started begging him not to kill me, and it started to snarl and talk to me. It was telling me no matter what I said he was going to rip me apart. He also asked me what part do I want first. I was just crying and it lunged... /and suddenly I was in another dream. I never saw or felt it actually attack me.

The next dream I was with my boyfriend and we were talking about renting a car the next day. The next day we both got ready, he put on a suit and we all started walking with men in suits as if it was normal for everyone to be walking together in the parking lot to work or something. Then I forgot something, and my boyfriend told me to go back to the rental car and get my license and other items, the drive back over to meet him,so I said okay. When I got back to the car which was an expensive jaguar, I was looking for my cards and stuff and suddenly a spanish man came behind me because I had the car door open, and put a gun to my head. I told him to please take the car and it was a rental. Suddenly there was a group of me with guns and they were all pointing at me. I began to beg them not to shoot me but they started to shoot. For some reason my hands were protecting me from being hurt even in point blank range. I started running and putting my hands up while they were shooting.
    The next part was weird... Then when the men couldn't kill me , lio0ns came out of nowhere again and started chasing me and attacking people in the parking lot including the men shooting. But the lions were still focused on getting me. I watched in horror while the lions ripped people to shreds right in front of me. It was so graphic it still scares me. The lions could not get me though. I would run into rooms( I do not know where they came from), and close the door as they were lunging at me.

I just do not know what all this means. I have also had dreams in the past where lions were running to attack me and lunging at me and I would always run into a room and close the door before they could get me. Also dreams where people came into parties and gathering and were trying to shoot me me and were putting guns to my head.

Can someone shed some light on what these shooting and lion dreams mean? I feel like there is some message or warning or something but I cannot figure it out.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2010, 05:00 PM

It's obvious that there's something bothering you and/or people that you don't trust that's carrying over into your dreams.

So sorry, but we don't have dream interpreters here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

Frightening new component to my personality at age 51 [ 4 Answers ]

Lately I seem to be more anxious, irritable, depressed, and fearful. And something new that's completely out of character -- a white-hot temper. What in the world is wrong with me? Background: Have suffered depression most of my adult life due to childhood physical and emotional abuse from...

Three Most Frightening Films You've Seen [ 12 Answers ]

Here are mine: Astronaut's Wife Body Snatchers Jeepers Creepers

Adopted 3 yr old dog frightening my cat! [ 5 Answers ]

I have just adopted a 3 yr old yellow lab from the humane society. He's a beautiful dog, but he is constantly chasing my cat from one end of the house to the other and driving us all crazy. The cat has not eaten since he's been in the house. Any suggestions as to how I get these (2) to get along?

View more questions Search