Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bl7045 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Jan 5, 2007, 03:55 PM
    Children/Fantasy Movie from the late 80s early 90s
    I'm trying to find this one movie that I used to watch when I was like three. I don't remember much but I'm pretty sure its is from the early 90s. It starts with a boy on his front stoop in a city. And he finds out that his dad was a king or prince of some fantasy land. Im pretty sure his dad gets killed. Some how the gets into the land and the boy tries to become king. I think he met another boy who helps and he has a horse. And at the end the boy fights the sorcerer who has crystal ball that lights up and floats around the room. And I think that the boys wins the fight. Does any one has some sort of idea about the title of this movie I'm talking about. Thanks
    mell276 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jan 7, 2007, 03:36 AM
    "The Neverending Story"
    It's a classic and similar to what you described. Not exactly.

Jan 7, 2007, 01:35 PM
    Thanks but unfortunately, I know that there wasn't that flying dog/dragon thing in this movie, I can't believe how hard this movie is to find. I can replay the parts in my head but I do not know title.Thanks anyway for your help.
    stellar_kar Posts: 71, Reputation: 8

Jan 8, 2007, 10:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bl7045
    I'm trying to find this one movie that i used to watch when I was like three. I don't remeber much but im pretty sure its is from the early 90s. It starts out with a boy on his front stoop in a city. And he finds out that his dad was a king or prince of some fantasy land. Im pretty sure his dad gets killed. Some how the gets into the land and the boy tries to become king. I think he met another boy who helps and he has a horse. And at the end the boy fights the sorcerer who has crystal ball that lights up and floats around the room. And i think that the boys wins the fight. Does any one has some sort of idea about the title of this movie im talking about. Thanks
    Is it this?
    Mio min Mio (1987)
    It's also just called the land of far away or mio in the land of far away...

Jan 9, 2007, 02:00 PM
    I Think you found it. You Rock! I have been looking for this movie for so long. Thanks again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80s/Early 90s Morning TV Show Name.. [ 7 Answers ]

At the beginning of the show a train would come out of the clouds and float down to the ground and out would come a bunch of animals. They were members of a circus. It was actual people in animal costumes. The one I remember the best is a cat that I think was an acrobat. She would wear like a pink...

Yet Another late 80s early 90s title question... [ 2 Answers ]

This one was a movie where a girl and I believe her father wind up stranded at a strange trailer park in the desert because their car breaks down or something of the sort. The teenage girl befriends a couple of guys, one who is a "bad boy" type and one is sort of nerdy. I remember the nerd had a...

80s or 90s (?) Fantasy Movie Title [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, so I vaguely remember watching a fantasy movie over 10 years ago where there was something about trying to save some unicorns (someone was trying to kill them perhaps?). There was lots of snow at some point and I thinK I remember goblins or something like them. This is so frustrating because...

Obscure late 80s or early 90s help [ 1 Answers ]

I have no idea what this movie or perhaps TV show, but I have this vivid memory of watching something, I don't remember much but this is what I do remember. It was about a little boy, he is at his home and a man delivers this large canister to his house, he gets into the canister, this canister is...

Kid Travels to Space - Late 80s/Early 90s [ 3 Answers ]

When I was growing up, my sister and I loved a movie where a kid traveled to space on a spaceship and I seem to recall him coming home and having to live in a lab and people monitered him. I can't think of the title for the life of me and would really love to see the movie again. I know I haven't...

View more questions Search