Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imanni Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2010, 02:30 PM
    School my son needs to go
    My son has been out of secondary school for 10 months ,he started year 7 last year had a bad start.there was an incident with some older boys which made himso fearfull I had no choice but to take himout of school,we tried another school but the fear was already there so he couldn't cope with it and became very anxious and stressed,I was left to my own devices tleno help from no one .my doctor referred him to nhs child and family ,after 7 months later we were given an appointment,now m son wants to go back to school ,he wants to go to the second school he went to before ,he has a lot of friends there and an older sister so it will be a little bit easier for him to settle,problem is the school has no places so we have put in an appeal which will be heard on Friday,I am also allowed to go to the appeal ,any advice on this situation *** ,

Check out some similar questions!

15 yr old son failing school [ 11 Answers ]

I seriously need some advice. I have tried everything to get through to my son, but nothing works. I've tried grounding, positive reinforcement, coaching, reading Dr. Leman books and tried his examples, changed my son's diet, added vitamins & DHA supplements to help with focus and energy, left...

Getting my son to go to school. [ 1 Answers ]

We have an unusual situation. My son is 15. He is also developmentally delayed and mildly autistic. He needs medication for mood stabilization and maybe something for ADD. I am working on this, but it could be at least 2 weeks before that happens. In the meantime I am in danger of having to go to...

Son in trouble at school [ 5 Answers ]

I am having problems with my 13 year old son at school keeps getting in to trouble what do I do:(:confused:

Does my son have to use his legal last name in school? [ 11 Answers ]

My 4 year old son has his father's last name and he has basically abandoned this child. And he will not give up rights and is not authorizing a last name change. Is it okay for my son to go by my last name in school? I understand that on legal documents he must go by his legal last name. It's very...

14 yr old son will not go to school [ 24 Answers ]

My hard to control 14 year old son stays up late and will not get out of bed for school. He has always had a problem with authority and unless teachers or parents are speaking to him in a way that he likes, he rebels. He does not treat his parents with respect. I'm afraid he is ruining his...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.