Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shadi.gh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2010, 09:42 AM
    Is my metabolism already dead?
    Please help me!is my metabolism already dead?? Hi every body! Actually I am 24 years old and I have moved to another country to continue my studying 7 mounths ago but since I moved first I 've lost some weight and then I have gained about 6 or7 kg(I have had a lots of problems even I had problems with my periods!)but now everything is going better I think.but here is the problem :i was so worried about my weight that I did really bad things to get back to my normal weight(starving myself,fasting,I even did that purging thing sometimes after bingeing!I know it was not right and I am not doing it any more and I just did it a few times not everyday or every time but anyway,I know it kills metabolism! And... )and I was always carving for carbs and sweets1).its just I had always ate whatever I wanted and never gained this much weight and it was a real shock for me and I was really worried!anyway now I know it was wrong,I'm not gaining more weight and I am not overweight still in the normal range but I realized during the last week that I am not losing weight very easy anymore!so can anyone please help me?does it mean that my metabolism is already dead in these 2 or 3 mounths?is there anyway to repair it ?or am I going to have to deal with gaining weight for the rest of my life?I would really want to go back to my normal weight!

Check out some similar questions!

The Metabolism effect [ 3 Answers ]

How Do I Increase My Metabolism To Help Me Burn More Calories. Do I Just Do Aerobic exercises or Is There More To It.

What about metabolism and genetics? [ 4 Answers ]

How do you know if you have a slow or fast metabolism? There are a lot of advice about what to eat and what not to eat in order to stay at a healthy weight, but each person has a different metabolism, right? So how come we all are supposed to eat the same way in order to lose weight? Has anybody...

Need definitions for dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with the definitions of dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines for socioloy class . Please help

Fasten my metabolism [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know a lot of ways to speed up my metabolism.. is it true that exercising more speed it up? is there any other ways I really want to know

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.