And your question is?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 1m70cm tall.How tall am I in feet and inches? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 23 and I'm 1m70 for 60kgs but I am the smallest among all the kids in my family.The youngest is 16 and she is 1m80 and 90kgs.Please help me I am trying to get a modelling agency and I need a little push up!!

Do guys prefer LONG or short legs on Women? [ 38 Answers ]

I'm 5'8 and a half, I weigh 112, and I have EXTREMELY long limbs. My torso isn't "short" but I feel that compared to my long are and legs, it's not as long as it should be. I researched a website that told me my correct measurements according to "Standardized Body Proportions" in America. ...

Daddy long legs venom? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it true that daddy long legs have venom? And also is it strong venom or very lethal? Also if it does what happens if say a person ate one. I have herd it has VERY bad venom and the reason its not lethal is because its fangs can't penetrate human skin.

How long birds mouth cutting rafters on 4/12 pitch 10' 1" wide [ 1 Answers ]

how long and angle to cut rafters on 4/12 pitch 10'1" wide and were to put the birdmouth how long and deep I using 2x4 for rafters 2x6 at peck

How to install 72 inch long by 4 inch tall Marble Vanity Backsplash [ 2 Answers ]

I just installed a new 72 inch long Marble vanity in my bathroom. It came with a 72 inch long by 4 inch tall Marble Backsplash. How do I install this backsplash? Do I just put an adhesive behind it? What about the gaps? How do I fill the gap of the top of the backsplash where it hits the...

View more questions Search