Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    californiababy Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Nov 14, 2010, 03:24 AM
    Three's a crowd.
    Well I'm close to two women that I've known for years.
    There's just one problem, recently the two of them got a lot closer and when its me and one of them we are fine. But when its me and both of them they just leave me out! And we are adults for gods sake!
    It's just so childish, but if I bring it up to either one of them they just deny it :O I really want to stay friends with both of them, but how do I tell them how I feel?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 14, 2010, 04:38 AM

Yep, two is company and three is a crowd, there is no way of getting around it. You had better add a fourth to the mix to round it out and make it more comfortable.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to be away from parties and crowd. [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know why I am so. But I finds that I don't feel comfortable to attend parties or group conversation. I always tries to avoid them. This is not a new habit of mine, It's there since childhood. But it's hurting my life more as I am professional now and have to attend parties and lot of team...

3 IS a crowd [ 13 Answers ]

I have been with her for 5 yrs now we have 2 children together,which makes 4 total, there's 1 each from previous relationships... we have been through a lot together due to poor choices on my part.the last one being that Id started drinking again and totally withdrew from her.theres was only...

3s not company it's a crowd [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and my cousin and I recently moved in to an apartment together. Our arrangement is a pretty simple one, my cousin and I pay the rent and my boufriend pays the bills, which is the same amt. as the rent.. Unfortunately I do not think it is working out. My cousin does not take out the...

The spoiled under 30 crowd [ 18 Answers ]

When I was a kid, adults used to bore me to tears With their tedious diatribes about how hard things were. When they were growing up; what with walking Twenty-five miles to school every morning Uphill... barefoot... BOTH ways Yadda, yadda, yadda And I remember promising myself...

2's Company 3's A Crowd [ 1 Answers ]

Recently I took in my grandson's kitten,I already had a cat and a dog,well anyhow, my 10 year old mancoon cat, uses my dog's puppy pad's and his bed to urinate in,this is getting very agervating,this has been going on now since 2 week's after I took the kitten in, It's not cause the litter box...

View more questions Search