Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Officialgm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2010, 10:22 PM
    Show from the 90s
    There was this one kids show/ cartoon u could say that I used to watch where there was 3 group of friends but I can't seem to remember the name. One of the guys had blue hair and maybe glasse the other guy had green hair and glasses. It could be both of them wearing them or one of them but I'm not quiet sure. The other friend was a girl and I think she had orange hair. There was something else the show always showed it was some kind of squirrel on which I thought was ugly and it seemed to always get wet by rain or dirty by mud but it was always on a tree but I can't really remember. Oh and they were more like puppets than cartoons. If any one knows please tell me I would appreciate it
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Nov 14, 2010, 06:32 PM

Cartoon or puppets?
    Was it sci-fi?
    Do you remember a plot?

Wild guess

Brats of the Lost Nebula

-View Clip-
    Brats of the Lost Nebula
    (YouTube.com)

----------------------
    Officialgm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2010, 04:52 PM
    Comment on straydog's post
    Puppets
    Thanks for guessing but that's not it.
    The show always showed new things everyday but I don't remember really it's was a little kids show
    alliesuecat Posts: 158, Reputation: 3

Nov 16, 2010, 08:37 PM

Allegra's Window?
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Jan 6, 2011, 07:24 AM

Tot's TV
    alliesuecat Posts: 158, Reputation: 3

Jan 18, 2011, 08:43 PM
    Oh I think you might be thinking of wimzie's house

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90s TV show [ 2 Answers ]

I don't remember a whole lot of details, but I remember it was a TV show about a girl and supernatural. One episode her family started turning into trees. Another episode was about things that got stuck in time in a man's backyard. Im trying to remember what this show was called but I can't...

90s TV show [ 1 Answers ]

What was the name of the television show shown during the 90s that was set during medieval times and in a medieval school I think it was on itv I can't remember anything about it apart from that and that it was a kids show I know its not a lot to go on but any help would be appreciated ...

Another 90s show [ 3 Answers ]

It was a movie I always use to watch with a dragon that came into a kids window and they went through some kid of tunnel or something. Anything?

Early 90s-Mid 90s Kids Show [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a kids show that used to be on Nickelodeon during the early to mid 90s. It's about a group of kids who sneak onto an alien ship and end up traveling in outer space together. There was a girl who was purple, and the only other character I can really describe is...

View more questions Search