Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aniruddh Vyas Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2010, 09:58 PM
    Simple Assembly language question
    I need an assembly language code for a program that prints the sum of first 100 odd numbers using the commands such as mov, _start etc.
    zen32 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2011, 10:36 AM
    1Write a program that calculates the Fibonacci series: 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, ….. (Except for the first two numbers in the sequence, each number is the sum of the preceding two numbers.) Use LOOP and set the limit for 12 iterations. Assemble, Link, and use DEBUG to trace through the routine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The best Assembler and Assembly language [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, Let me start by saying thank you to the owner and administrator of this website for providing a helpful platform like this. As a beginner, I have dream of becoming an Assembly programmer, I am not a math wiz but I have some few questions. 1) Which assembly language is the best? (I...

Assembly language Tutorial [ 3 Answers ]

Hello... Iam thinking of learning the Assembly Language. Can any one help with suggestions about where should I start and which tutorial or e-book is best for beginners. I am not new to programming and am good at c,c++ but I heard that ASSEMBLY is completely different and a lot...

Assembly language [ 3 Answers ]

Please what are the assembly lang. instructions,its applications to programming,and their meanings? e.g LDA,MOV. I want more. Thanks

View more questions Search