Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Jan 5, 2007, 01:17 PM
    Japanese yen
    um is this the place to ask this question? Idk, but any way. I have a Japanese coin that is gold and has a hole in the middle. It has 9 Japanese symbols going around the circle on one side and on the other, two Japanese symbols and something that appears to be a wheat plant. I can't find what it is called or how much the value of this coin is. Can someone tell me?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 5, 2007, 01:51 PM
    This should help: Japanese_yen
    There's a good picture of all the current coins and the one you describe is there.
    I think it's the 5 Yen Coin

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Break-up with Japanese girl [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I have been dating a japanese girl for 5-6 months now. We both live in singapore- she has been working here for 1-2 years and me for 7 years Past 2 months things have gotten rough and she wants to break-up She cites the following reasons when asked a) she wants to go back to japan and...

Japanese fried rice [ 7 Answers ]

We love to go to Goten restaurant because their fried rice is so good. It has egg and other vegetables in addition to rice. Does anyone have a recipe that would mimic theirs? It doesn't look to be a complex recipe but it tastes great... it must have some type of oil and I think the rice is...

Seeking Easy Natural Japanese-"type" Dressing Containing... [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to try and do an easy NATURAL Japanese-"type" dressing which I could use for i.e.salads or noodles, and which might include these type of ingredients: Soy Sauce (or Tamari Sauce) Ginger, Sesame Seeds, Rice Vinegar and Garlic. Any suggestions, ideas? Thanks!:)

Japanese Karaoke [ 1 Answers ]

Do you know how they can do it ? Another type of singing ?:D http://ahafun.net/115_Japanese_Karaoke.html

View more questions Search