Ask
    puffu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2010, 05:00 PM
    How to become a kid celebrity?
    How do I become a kid celebrity like hanna Montana
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2010, 05:49 PM
    Hannah Montana is a fictional character. If you want to be famous like Miley Cyrus (the one who plays "Hannah Montana"), then have a father with a one-hit-wonder (Billy Ray Cyrus and his song "Achy Breaky Heart").
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 13, 2010, 06:09 PM

It's too late, you needed to be born to a celebrity. But seriously, it requires a lot of talent, even more luck and a lot of perseverance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with name of this celebrity? [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of this guy? Thanks

Girlfriend wants to take my kid to Ohio and leave ? How can I keep custidy of my kid [ 13 Answers ]

I live in Florida and my girlfriend keeps threatening to take our son and leave me to go back to Ohio. How can I stop her from taking my child out of state? What are my rights?

82 chevy celebrity [ 8 Answers ]

After the car runs for a couple minutes, the pipe coming off the manifold going to converter gets cherry red. Converter was taken off but still gets cherry red. Any ideas? Car has new plugs, plug wires, new computer, cap,and rotor. Thanks allen

Celebrity clothes [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody know who the designer or where I could find Mandy Moore's Beige Dress @ "The Mexican" Premiere, Mandy Moore's White 2 piece swim suit on cover of YM May 2001 Issue, Mandy Moore's Thin White Sweater (kind of see-through) with Spaghetti Strap (underneath) when re-recording for a scene...

Celebrity heights [ 0 Answers ]

What are the heights of Joanna Going, Lisa Eichhorn, and Melanie (70s singer)?

View more questions Search