Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KoolAide187 Posts: 94, Reputation: 21

Nov 13, 2010, 10:09 AM
    This is kind of a personal subject.
    For you who will ask I am 27 and she is 25. I just met this girl a little while back but I have known her forever. We have just started dating and we have already had sex and everything. I have no problems with the sex but, she likes me to go down on her and she has a little hair down there and it's kind of annoying to go down on a girl with hair. I know this sounds really gross/crazy but I seriously need some advice on how to tell her to shave the rest of it off. She doesn't have a lot but it's enough to be annoying. Any advice would be great! I don't want to tell her out right and hurt her feelings but I was wanting to know if there was any other way to kind of say it subtly and bring it up. Thanks for any advice.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Nov 13, 2010, 10:51 AM

There IS no good way to tell a woman to shave for you.

Get used to the hair.

Would you get you a Brazilian, balls and all, if she told you that she wouldn't give you head because you have hairy balls? How about waxing your back? Would you shave your legs for her if she asked you to? Or your head?

What's done to the hair between a woman's legs is HER choice. The absolute most you can ask of her is that she trims it if it is long, but from what you've stated about her not having much, she keeps it fairly well groomed anyway.
    KoolAide187 Posts: 94, Reputation: 21

Nov 13, 2010, 11:06 AM
    Comment on Synnen's post
    Yes I would do all the above to make my women happy. Especially if she wouldn't give me head because of it. ;) I agree it's her choice but I didn't ask about it being her choice I asked how to bring it up to her.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Nov 13, 2010, 11:47 AM

You could be up front with her and honest about your preferences. It sounds like she is about hers.

It's up to both of you to learn how to communicate what you like and don't like. If you don't say anything, she won't know. She may not have any problem shaving the rest off. On the other hand, she may have reasons she leaves it such as razor burn or in-grown hairs.

Quite frankly, I wouldn't use the term 'annoying' when explaining your likes. You might ask if she has thought about fully shaving and see what she thinks. Don't be surprised if she wonders if you want a woman or a child. Some women do keep at least some pubic hair so that they don't look like a five year old.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Nov 14, 2010, 12:30 PM

I agree with everyone else.

The last thing you want to do is make her feel bad about it.

I do have one question though, why can't you just with one hand hold the hair away from you and go to town?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2010, 01:17 PM

You COULD tactfully ask if YOU can groom her because its something you've always wanted to do... if you do it right you totally dodge the real reason... she feels good, you feel good, and everyone is happy.

Like any person... you wouldn't like being pushed to do something... but presented properly... usually someone that cares enough about you to sleep with you, would be willing to do for you. Personally, I have and always did dislike hairy women. Its affected who I dated when younger... and many of they did and would shave for me if not with me. And that was years before it became as popular as it is now.

As far as the little girl mature woman thing... unless they were one of the tiny percentage of develomentaly stunted women... there is no possible way to confuse a smooth mature female with a Prepubescent child.

But also understand you have to know when to drop the topic and clam up. If you get resistance... ANY resistance... back off the topic.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2010, 07:55 PM
    I didn't ask my last lover if she could taste like the lover before her.

I don't know. Personally, I've had pretty open discussion with long term lovers about preferences and, while I never criticized, id certainly compliment when I like how she trimmed.

The only creative way I can think of to ask her to trim more is to ask her to trim more because you want to place a temp tattoo on her? Did this once with a love when we were going through a temp tattoo phase, but it wasn't because I wanted her more trimmed generally... I just wanted to amp up her mental anticipation a little and it was a fun little pattern for a time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Subject: T.L.E. [ 14 Answers ]

1.) what factor affect the growth of trees? 2.) how do choose the species of the trees to plant? 3.) how does exposure affect the growth the trees?

How much subject in icwa [ 1 Answers ]

How much subject in icwa

Subject motion [ 1 Answers ]

A ball is gently dropped from a height of 20 m. If its velocity increases uniformly at the rate of 10m/s ,with what velocity will it strike the ground?after what time will it strike ground?

I Don't know iif this subject has came up before [ 22 Answers ]

Ok If I Don't Use Correct Grammer Such As Full Stops Forgive Me Im Used To Doing It On Computer Im An 18yr Old Virgin Going On 19 At First I Didn't Care About It But People I Knew Found Out An They Started Laughing Calling Me A Loser An Stuff It Got Worse From There When I Went To Work I Had...

2 subject that need you! [ 6 Answers ]

1. My girlfriend is bi. And not to long ago she was bring up she wanted a threesome. Yea I know most guys would really like this, but I am different. I told her that she was the only woman for me and that there no other girl for me. She then said to me "Well of course your not going touch her. I...

View more questions Search