Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahmedirfan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2010, 05:24 AM
    Can you help me find the name of this game?
    It's a game in which are in a factory and the view is from above. We have to upgrade things and improve the factory. There are different sections in the factory like the production and research. There is also a guard for the protection of the factory outside.

I also remember a line when we click somewhere is says " need a cardboard boxes"
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2010, 05:52 PM
    Crazy Factory?

http://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en#hl=en&expIds=17259,17291,26695,27365,2 7404,27615&sugexp=ldymls&xhr=t&q=crazy+factory+gam e&cp=15&pf=p&sclient=psy&site=webhp&aq=0l&aqi=g-l4g-o1&aql=&oq=crazy+facotry+g&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=fbb9e 82777227709

Definitely sounds like some kind of simulation game.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a name of a game [ 1 Answers ]

I was playing a game and deleted it and I want to remember its name It was a fight type where you can't attack your opponent directly you have to summon monsters to attack him and you have to collect mana balls in order to do so There were also 5 or 6 types of summoners (earth , fire , water,. )...

Trying to find the name of this game. [ 0 Answers ]

This game is a RPG fantasy. It starts you out in a older town and your main character is male with, if I recall correctly, brown hair. I Have no idea when it was made, but it was early 2000 when I played it. The game had a basilisk in it that was in a volcanic looking level with magma pools and...

I want to find a old game [ 1 Answers ]

I want to find a old game where a Eskimo type old man who wearing a long hat and Long stick in his hand sending a boy to every next level when the boy give right answer of his spelling question. In each level the boy have to find the letters in right order while avoiding enemies to complete the...

Trying to find the name of a game [ 1 Answers ]

I use to play a game when I was younger. It was a crocodile where you would pull its teeth in turn and it would randomly snap closed if you picked the wrong tooth. Does anyone know the name of it? Thanks for your help.

View more questions Search