Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gkachar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2010, 12:00 AM
    Big Business with Less investment with high profit!
    Hi, My Name is Gopi from Bangalore
    I want to start my new business but I have very small investment here. I know accounts and Insurance sector but that sectors give very less salary that's way I want to start new business. So Please Tell me if any business is there with small investment and grow high
    Thanks and Regards Gopi
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 13, 2010, 12:22 AM
    If it was so easy EVERYONE would be doing the same.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 13, 2010, 04:51 AM
    Work the insurance or accounting job while starting your own business. The 2 low investment ones that come to mind are online selling through your own website, ebay.com or eBay.in, or alibaba.com (where you can find products too), and investments in stock market, real estate, and commodities. Any business is a lot of hard work with no guarantees. There are countless other posts here on the same question, so read some of them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Low investment high profit business [ 5 Answers ]

I m start business with low (300,000) Pakistan rupees but I m not idea what I start business

Low investment high profit business [ 1 Answers ]

I am a student and I want to start a side businnes with my studies with the investment of rupees 10000-20000. Kindly suggest me business ideas

Small business with low investment and high profit [ 60 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Monica Srivastava. I want to start my own new business. Though I don't have much capital to invest, as I am working but don't have enough savings to invest in business. I don't know if its weird to ask whether there could be something like business and done without investing? ...

View more questions Search