Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    atir80 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2010, 09:49 PM
    How can my father bring my sister if he has a problrm with child suport?
    I have a sister that lives in dominican republic when she was born our father was a us citizen but he has problems with child suport what can be done in this case?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 13, 2010, 06:31 AM

I'm not following your question. If your sister was born to a US citizen then she should have US citizenship and can move to the US. Her parent(s) will probably need to file with the US State Department to prove citizenship.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child suport garnishment [ 3 Answers ]

What if my ex's employer only garnishes wages for child support every 6 to 8 weeks? The employer is irregular in payments, skipping months and avoiding the child support agency. Is there anything else I can do? My ex does not file taxes, so we can't collect his tax return either. Any...

Can a adult child sue her mom for child suport [ 2 Answers ]

Can I sue my mom for child suport if she left me with my grandma and I ended up with no family.

Getting back suport while the father was in prison [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible to receive any back support from a father who spent 7 years in prison and paid nothing and still pays nothing and now seems to have all kinds of money to remodel his home.

Child suport law NY state [ 1 Answers ]

Going through divorce , used to make 60K a yr and used to pay 3k of bills a month while separated. Now divorce is final and ex wife wants 1700 per month in child support. I now only make 2 to 3000 per month and pay here 300.00 per month what can happen? Also I will inherit property and a house,...

Father in jail and child suport [ 8 Answers ]

If the father of my child goes to jail does the state still pay the child support until he gets out? (Then he owes them?) Or does he owe me after he gets out?

View more questions Search