Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hitnailonhead Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2010, 02:32 PM
    People cannot call my voip number, but I can call out
    Yesterday the phone worked today it does not. Incoming caller hears amessage saying to contact their provider because the call is being treated as a local call but should be treated as a long distance call. I myself tried calling "HOME" from my cell and had the same problem, I contacted the cell company and its not on their end. Spent 2 hours with magic jack help and they cannot figure it out. We restarted, unplugged, changed usb ports, uninstaleed, updated, you name it. And atill it does not work. They ended our "conversation" with maybe try calling home from your cell phone in a few hours. I asked them if they could fix it by issuing me a new number, they said maybe then stopped catting. Please help

Check out some similar questions!

Trace VoIP call [ 4 Answers ]

I have shaw cable phone this woman my ex dated and broke up with keeps calling from a private name and number and making threats I know its supposed to be reported to the police but I want her number so I can locate her address so he doesn't have to deal with this anymore he has enough stress so...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.