Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alizon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2010, 01:30 PM
    I need help finding the title of this movie...
    I rented this movie from Blockbuster maybe a year or 2 ago and it was on the "New Release" wall, but I'm having a really hard time remembering the name. I can't remember every detail but this is what I remember..

A woman leaves her house (where her husband and children are) to do some last minute shopping. I'm assuming it's close to Christmas because the mall was very crowded. She is parking her car when she see's a car taking up 2 parking spaces so she writes an angry note and leaves it on the car. When she's done shopping, the car is still there. And a group of young boys get out of the car. Long story short they harass this woman and chase her through the woods and she is forced to defend herself. She ends up randomly sleeping with the "leader" and then kills him. In the end, she had killed all the boys and drives home. Her car breaks down in the entrance of her gated community. She walks down the street and then into her house and kills her husband.

Can someone please tell me the name of this movie. It's driving me crazy!

Thanks!
    Just Looking Posts: 1,610, Reputation: 480
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2010, 01:51 PM

Could it be While She Was Out, with Kim Basinger?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with finding a movie title [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for the title of a movie. I saw the trailer in the early winter of 2009 on appletrailers.com and have sense forgotten the name. I am not sure if the movie came out yet or if it was every released in the states. Preimse--takes place in modern times A young girl has a ring that...

Need help finding a movie title [ 1 Answers ]

A movie where this boy who carries a camcorder everywhere and his girlfriend runaway and end up killing a Meth dealer and they hide out on this commune

Help finding a movie title? [ 2 Answers ]

I believe that it's English. An elderly woman husband dies and the house in which they live is saddled with debt for which she has no means to pay. She has quite the green thumb and teams up with a friend to grow marijuna to raise money to pay the mortgage. Any idea?

Help finding a movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I am searching for a movie I saw years ago. The story is about a single mother with several children. One child has a sporadic breathing problem. The mother frequently seeks medical help, but a cause is not found. Later in the movie it is discovered that there is a piece of balloon somewhere in...

Help finding a movie title [ 2 Answers ]

I was watching ifc channel it was like 3am around dec-jan all I remember is a guy who was a collage drug dealer out side in the snow and the movie was about the events of the day leading up to the snow scene oh you some chic was getting banged by some toweny while he is recording it iwas falling...

View more questions Search