Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roseey Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2010, 04:49 PM
    Trees,
    Could anyone tell me why a tree bark is separating from a tree? I have four that are doing that. They are maple.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2010, 12:33 AM
    Hi, roseey!

Could be due to the age of the tree, disease or even some sort of infestation. Do you have any images of what's going on that you could post here, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trees [ 1 Answers ]

I have an evergreen tree that is 8 feet. It is completely brown on the back of the tree that is facing the house. I would like to transplant the tree to another location. I am concerned about the condition of the tree. I have already moved one tree and it is doing great.

Fruit Trees [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Plum tree and the plums have worms eating them. What pesticide is the best to rid them of these worms?

Sciences, trees [ 10 Answers ]

14. A friend wants to plant a tree next to his two-story home. You suggest that he plants a/an A. Seedless Ash C. Hybrid Willow. B. White Birch. D. American Sycamore. This is in forestry science... do at home course.. I read my text and I thought it was B the white but my answer is...

Deer and trees [ 1 Answers ]

I was just wondering if there are any kinds of trees that deer are allergic to or unable to eat. We planted trees in our front lawn a few years ago and about 2 weeks ago a deer came right on our front lawn which is weird saying our 2 dogs were tied outside. He came back again this morning and was...

View more questions Search