Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bizzle8874 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2010, 04:15 PM
    How much is my 1917 Schaff Brothers Piano worth?
    My grandmother gave me her piano that's been in the family for years, and I have no use for a piano. It would need a lot of repairs. One foot pedal has fallen off (but I still have it). I was told it's really only had one owner, however it hasn't been tuned in 40-50 years. Some of the ivory off the keys is partially missing (half or less on a few keys). It's a rather tall piano and seems like it would turn out nicely if it was rebuilt. I have considered rebuilding it, but I don't have any use for a piano... restored or not.

If you have any information, that would be useful. Thank you!

Jenna
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2010, 12:36 AM
    Hi, bizzle8874!

I can help you with making a possible determination as to monetary value. But, I would need to know some things first. I'm assuming that it's an upright piano, since you've written that it's "rather tall". Is that correct that it's an upright, please?

Thanks!
    bizzle8874 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2010, 03:42 AM
    The rest of your message was cut off. It is an upright piano.
    shaunc34 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2013, 12:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, bizzle8874!

I can help you with making a possible determination as to monetary value. But, I would need to know some things first. I'm assuming that it's an upright piano, since you've written that it's "rather tall". Is that correct that it's an upright, please?

Thanks!
    I am trying to find out information about a schaff brothers piano I found, it is an upright, but I do not know very much about pianos at all. You can contact me through here or my email [email protected] thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a Schaff Bros. Upright piano seriel # 35301, is it worth anything? [ 2 Answers ]

We have an old Schaff Bros. piano. The body is not too good and not all of the keys work. Is there any chance it is worth anything? If not, I am going to take it apart and make something of the wood! Traci

I have a Schaff bros. Upright piano, style 36 [ 5 Answers ]

It's in pretty good condition, except where our cats have jumped off the top and scratched it, but it plays well and is in good tuning. Nothing broken or missing. How much would this be worth?

Antique Player Piano - Schaff Bros Co [ 12 Answers ]

Hello! I am new to this community but it seems like a great place to find information! I was just given an old Schaff Bros Co player piano. It looks to be in great shape except for it is missing most of the parts for the automatic music player. However, it still functions as a regular piano....

Schaff bros piano [ 7 Answers ]

I found an old piano in poor condition is it worth anything?

View more questions Search