Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BLJM01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2010, 01:58 PM
    Is there a spirit in my home?
    Is there any way to find out if a little girl died in the apartment that I live in? I live in garland Texas. My daughter says there is a little girl named Mimi here and she makes you say and do mean things. She says that she will not let anyone see he. I know there is something here because we have a dog and she starts barking and growling for no reason. I see and hear things also like shadows and someone talking. I had a cell phone that I could record on. One night it got turned on and there was like this strange sound on it just for a few seconds but I can here that same noise in my apartment. I am at home and when I am at home by myself I do not have the TV on or the sterio on I just like to enjoy the quitness
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2010, 12:44 AM
    Hi, BLJM01!

If you look in the phone book or on the Internet, it's possible that you might be able to find some investigators of the paranormal that are located near to you.

Thanks!
    harleyquin Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2010, 10:11 AM
    Spirits can be drawn more to children because they are more open minded.. maybe ask your daughter what she wants or failing that ASK mimi politely to leave your home.. some spirits cause no harm and are just curious or lonely and if it's a little girl she's probably got a mischievous side but they can be lived with if they are causing no harm but if you feel threatened try what I said be firm but polite and ask don't tell

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a spirit in my home? [ 0 Answers ]

I don't really believe in ghosts but there has been unexplainable things going on in my home. I've lived here for 14yrs.We recently remodled and added 3 more rooms and a bath. Before it was just 2 rooms and 1 bath. I have 4 children.(14,12,10,6) I gave my old room to my oldest daughter. Which she...

Do I have a spirit in my home [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I've been living in my home for nearly a year now with my partner and my 4 month old son. Since we have been living there we have noticed strange things happening, every now and then the tape deck on the sterio will open, remotes would dissaper for weeks and when I lie in bed I hear foot steps...

Possible spirit in my home [ 3 Answers ]

When I first moved to my home we blessed the house because we believe there was a spirit that would shut off the TV , Shower and so forth. My sister and I actually felt the presence touch us inapproriately ( only once each of us about a year apart). It has been about 3 years since we did this....

Spirit in my home... [ 1 Answers ]

For the past three years I have experiences a visitor from an evil spirit in my home from time to time. He always visits at night while I'm sleeping and causes me to astral project while he slings my body in the air above my bed. The last time he visited (a few weeks ago), he shook me violently by...

View more questions Search