Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LoisH Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2010, 12:53 PM
    How can I keep my Kenmore HE2t washer from moving?
    We have levelled it and ensured that all 4 feet on the pedestal are locked but it continues to MOVE, I have had the washer for almost 3 yrs, and it only started doing this about 2 months ago
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Dec 8, 2010, 10:40 PM
    LoisH- Most of the timf this is caused from having a unmbalancedf load; . Could be also caused by one of the tub hangersc being loose or un hooked ;; Try loading the tub wiyh cklotyhes and loaded pretty even all the way around ionside the tub ;;also you can raise the top lid of the washer and look down inside to make no tub hanger is loose or not hooked ;; Hope this helps and solves your problem ,if not come back and see us .:: Have a great night and a better tomorrow and GOD BLESS:: F.B.E.
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2011, 07:28 PM

LoisH-I hope that my answer helped out;if it did please let know;; thanks F.B.E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore 80 series washer agitator not moving [ 0 Answers ]

Top part of my agitator not working but bottom part of agitator is. Is this normal and can it be fixed if it isn't?

Kenmore washer dryer combo, washer agitates for about 10 seconds then it stops. [ 1 Answers ]

The washer will fill and it will agitate for about 10 seconds, then it will stop.When it stops there is no motor sound.Then after about one minute it will start by itself and repeat the same thing over and over no matter what I set the knob to it does the same thing. Could it be the timer?

Kenmore stack washer/dryer - washer makes noise during wash [ 2 Answers ]

My son has a Kenmore stack washer/dryer that makes a noise that sounds something like a gear when washing only. Could this be a transmission problem? Jay

Moving washer & dryer connections, adding a shower, moving a toilet [ 1 Answers ]

I know this is a lot for one question, but bear w/ me. We have a half bath in which our full size w/d connections are located. We would like to move them to the kitchen, about 15 ft away. We do have a pier and beam house. Any ideas on how much that would cost? Also, we want to put a bathtub...

Kenmore Washer aggistator not moving [ 1 Answers ]

Got a Kenmore Heavy Duty Series 80 washing machine. Starts fine, fills with water, sounds like motor is running okay, aggitator does nothing. Is this a belt or do I need a new machine?

View more questions Search