Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kibibee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2010, 11:24 AM
    What to do if no record of birth?
    Midwife did not record the birth in 1947-48
    Dondea Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2011, 05:33 PM
    A lot depends on what you intend to use the record for... although it is difficult to understand why your birth was not recorded at the county level. Sometimes in lieu of a birth certificate, some agencies will 'accept' a baptismal record, if there is one... or if you are named in your parents' wills, that may suffice. Regardless, if you have left a trail of paperwork... school records, military records, immunization records... all of these should help you and would likewise be helpful if you decide to file for a delayed birth certificate.

Hope this helps.

Dondea

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to add father to birth record [ 6 Answers ]

I have attorney papers and it was nortorised and he signed it stating that he acknowledges our daughter as his own and takes responiablty of her, can I use that to put him on her birth record.

What to do if hospital cannot find the record of my daughter's birth [ 1 Answers ]

My children were adopted by my sister,my sister died and I want a copy of my children's birth records with my name on it. And vital records in my town said the only birth certificate I can have is the one with my sister's last name.can I receive a copy of my children's birth record from the...

After deleting record ,still the record should contain numbers serially [ 1 Answers ]

Helllo I have a problem in ms access 2007... I want to know how to make database continuous in serial number after deleting a record from it... for example if I have a table as follows Sl no fname lname 1 aaa bbb 2 yyy xxx 3 rrr uuu In the above example if...

Adding name to birth record and changing name years after birth. [ 3 Answers ]

I need to know how to add the fathers name to birth certificate years after child is born and changing child's last name.

Trying to find Birth Record of Father in France and Death Certificates of Grandparent [ 2 Answers ]

My father was born in Marseilles, France in 1911. He came to America in the 1930's. He received word his father, mother, sister and brother were killed During a bombing in World War II. They lived in Alsace Lorraine. My father Tried for two years to find any information on their deaths, but...

View more questions Search