Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    da_prince Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2010, 11:20 AM
    how would i write a program that allow a cashier to cash orders using a batch file?
    how would I write a program that allow a cashier to take the orders placed by customers, calculate the total cost and simulate the printing of a receipt by displaying the order information?

it is to be done with a batch file,

I have tried this so far

@echo off
    color 5

echo Please Enter orders:

echo 1 Patty
    echo 2 Cheese
    echo 3 Tropicana Juice
    echo 4 Orange Juice

if "%value%"=="1"

Check out some similar questions!

Creating batch file [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have created batch file and saved with .bat from notepad. And I wanted to run that file on startup of my computer but I don't want to see that black DOS window while batch file is running on startup. Is there any other keyword or statements that I can put in batch file that will hide...

Batch file over LAN [ 2 Answers ]

I want to install bat file over lan

Write an interactive C++ program that reads a series of 12 temperatures from a file c [ 1 Answers ]

Write an interactive C++ program that reads a series of 12 temperatures from a file called "12temp.dat". It should display to the user each temperature and the difference between the current temperature and the one preceding it via cout. The difference is not output for the first temperature that...

Batch File In Dos [ 2 Answers ]

How do I make a batch file in dos that will open a program. I need to name the file S The file is acct\prog\solomon\solomon I have this in one PC but forgot how it create the command.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.