Ask
    yo1913 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2010, 09:53 AM
    Everyday I get a little bit stronger, I wash my face and put on a smile
    I'm done letting you do this to my heart... FEMALE ARTIST
    Just Looking Posts: 1,610, Reputation: 480
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2010, 11:12 AM

These lyrics don't exactly fit what your wrote but are so close. See if this is what you are looking for. :)

A Litte Bit Stronger by Sara Evans

YouTube - Sara Evans - A Little Bit Stronger

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How many times should I wash my oily face? [ 3 Answers ]

Some say you should wash your face twice a day only.Others say three times is okay, even four times.. And it is said, that overwashing it will only stimulate more production of oil.That, I agree with.But the point is, I've been washing it twice, in the morning and at night, and still during the...

How do you wash your face? [ 14 Answers ]

What water temperature should it be first and last And I have acne When you wash your faces do you use a sponge,washcloth, or hands Do you scrub or do it gently when you have the facial wash on your face For how long do you do this ? 10 sec, 20 sec, 30 sec, 60 sec and please say what...

How many times to wash very oilly face? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I heard that the more I wash my face the more oily it gets... but I need to wash my face regulary to prevent any pimples from forming so how many times a day should I wash my face and exfoliate??

Face is a bit big [ 2 Answers ]

Hii.. I want a good reply to ma problem.. I hope you will.. My face is looking a bit bigger than others.. while I was a kid I luked cool.. now I'm really not happy with my face, its very chubby and big:o.. how can I reduce it.. is der ny wayy.. Or to get in a good shape... Looking for a...

View more questions Search