Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cessna182 Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2010, 08:47 AM
    What can I expect if I have to file for bankruptcy protection?
    I have lost my job and prospects are limited. If I have to file for bankruptcy whay can I expect to happen? I want to go into this with as much knowledge as possible.
    DownUnder Posts: 492, Reputation: 24

Nov 11, 2010, 02:19 PM

The first thing you should do is talk with a bk attorney. The laws were changed a few years ago and you have to see if you qualify for chp 7 or 13.You will have to take a credit counsleing class and you will have to list all your debts,what you have in the bank,etc. A bk attorney will be able to advise you of everything you to know

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Bridgeport Bankruptcy a legit company to file Bankruptcy with [ 7 Answers ]

Is Bridgeport Bankrupty online service a good company to file Bankruptcy. Are there any major reported complaints, like not filing Bankruptcy properly or at all.

How to file order of protection [ 8 Answers ]

A "special student" is bulling me in high school. I'm afraid of her( she filed a false harassment Charge against me & my friends last school term) The police investigation found nothing. She continues to follow me & infers by looks & actions intend to harm. Can I a 15 year old get an order of...

I've stopped paying my CC, what can I expect, and should I just file Bankruptcy? [ 3 Answers ]

Someone PLEASE help me to figure this out. I have been unemployed for most of the past 2 years. I have recently begun a job and am making barely enough to live off and have moved in with a friend to save expenses. I have had perfect credit up unitl now... just 2 months ago I missed my first...

Windows file protection run a muck [ 2 Answers ]

Here goes, I dowanload files to my documents,and when I pass them to a usb device, hdd or cd or what ever I can't read them in another computer unless I change ownership, the funny thing is my files are not administrator protected, and I formatted my hard drive from xp sp3 pro back to sp2 pro, and...

View more questions Search