Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    milanp Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2010, 08:04 PM
    Old Space Computer Game
    Hi guys , another hopeless question.. I played this computer game 15yrs ago, it's very simple graphics. Set in space you colonize planets and mine just 3 minerals or resources on them which looks like 3 columns green yellow and red. The battle with other ships looks like being on the grid. It's not master of orion or reunion(1994) but I think it starts with R. Anyone rings a bell? milanp
    alishap Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Nov 10, 2010, 08:10 PM
    I don't know what that game is, BUT I just saw that Video Chat Rounds on Facebook recreated Space Invaders! I used to LOOOOVE that game! And now I can play it and chat with my friends at the same time, you should definitely check it out!
    hamster987 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2012, 02:01 PM
    This game is called Warpath 97, and there was one called Warpath. I'm pretty sure that's the game. I was looking for the same one!
    rubio90027 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2013, 10:37 AM
    I think you are talking about ascendancy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sims 2 computer game [ 3 Answers ]

I wanted to know how do you create a sim to hate each other?

Computer Game Error [ 1 Answers ]

I have Windows 7 and my computer game seems to be having issues with it. It says that The program can't start because d3drm.dll is missing from your computer. Try re-installing the program to fix the problem. So I tried re-installing a couple of times and every time this popped up after I clicked...

90's computer game [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: there was this, I guess educational, computer game, where you run around finding clues. The character was in a blue trenchcoat and a red cap. He also was always holding a magnifiying glass. I used to love it when I was younger (the game was in the 90s) and I can't think of it to keep my...

View more questions Search