Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aswan50 Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Nov 10, 2010, 07:45 PM
    What's A Good Browser Fps ?
    Do you know of any good Browser based Fps? I am looking for a couple of them :) thanks :)
    aswan50 Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Jan 20, 2011, 04:49 AM
    Well yes there is one on Facebook, if you have it, its called uberstrike you will need to do an update, that takes about 5-10 minutes. If you don't have Facebook you can make an account and also uberstrike doesn't have Extremely good graphics as its only a browser game. But its very fun only a few maps witch get a little boring,but other than that its good
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 20, 2011, 04:52 AM
    Well why not cut to the chase and go for the grand daddy of them all: QUAKE LIVE
    poopo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2011, 09:48 AM
    Uber strike is a very good broswer game Uberstrike.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's a good diet? [ 5 Answers ]

What's a good diet to have? I need to eat healthier, I eat out all the time. About 5 times a week because my mom does and she never cooks. Should I start cooking healthier things or what do you suggest?

What's Good For My Hair. [ 3 Answers ]

My Hair Is So Dry It's Unreal Every time I Hop Out Of The Bath I Put On "Studio Straight" By Loreal Paris And "Planet Sea" On It And Its Still Dry What Should I Do.. (:

What's a good way to diet [ 3 Answers ]

I don't want to diet as it boring but I do want to lose weight. I'm eating healthy stuff and stopped drinking lager, and going to start walking everywhere. I have done diets before but they don't seem to work. Help!

What's a good duck to have [ 8 Answers ]

Just want some ppls opinion on which species of duck is better as a pet and why...

View more questions Search