Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J7_17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2010, 07:28 PM
    Colonoscopy
    Hi,
    I would like to know if you can recommend a good Gastroenterologist that will agree to perform a colonoscopy under mild or no sedation. I live in Tampa, FL and the two doctors I have seen will not agree to my request. They said either I get propofol or demerol / versed. I don't want Propofol or Versed. If you have any recommendations I would appreciate it. I can't understand why anyone has to be put under for a procedure that is not actually a surgery. Thanks.
    toshana18 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2012, 08:35 PM
    I would suggest checking out a website that helped me with my colonoscopy questions it colonoscopy.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Warfarin & colonoscopy [ 1 Answers ]

I am on Warfarin 4.5mg daily.I am to have a colonoscopy in 1 weeks time.Should I either lower my Warfarin or stop taking it before the procedure.

Grandpa Is nervous about second colonoscopy [ 1 Answers ]

What possible reason could they be giving my grandpa a second colonoscopy? He had his first less than six months ago

The Colonoscopy and Beer [ 6 Answers ]

The Colonoscopy I went into my proctologist's office for my first rectal exam. His new nurse, Betty, took me to an examining room And told me to get undressed and have a seat Until the doctor could see me. She said that he would only be a few minutes. After putting on the gown that...

View more questions Search