Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lez Posts: 73, Reputation: 7

Nov 10, 2010, 05:12 PM
    Gold ring
    Hi all, I've been looking all over for details of a ring I have how much it is worth and why I've never seen any other like it.
    It's a gold ring, on the front it says Royal sovereing with a date of 1637-1696 the picture on front is a old marsted ship. On the under side is what looks like a coin with the name Carolvs II with a pic of a man and has a little symbol of, 2 C,s one faceing the right way and other faceing backward right on top if that makes sense. The outer sides are engraved with like swirls. Best I can describe it.
    Please if anyone knows of a site or any info :)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 10, 2010, 05:47 PM

Can you take a few photos and post on here to help
    Lez Posts: 73, Reputation: 7

Nov 10, 2010, 05:52 PM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    I will sort out a couple of pics as soon as I can, thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mark on gold ring , is it really gold? [ 3 Answers ]

I just bought a "gold" ring that was advertised as 10K gold but upon receipt I find that the mark is not exactly 10K. It has what looks to be a capital U with what looks to be an arrow passing horizontally through it from left to right, but the arrow tip is not visible, only the arrow "tail", It is...

Selling gold ring [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I wasn't sure which topic to ask this on,but I am in desprit need of some money, its to doa course that will change my life, years ago a friend of the family gave me an 18ct gold ring ,told me it was an antique and would be worth a lot of money ina number of years, its in perfect condition and...

Gold ring [ 1 Answers ]

I got a gold ring give to me and it has number on the inside I know that it is quite old can eny body tell me what it means the numbers are (5316)

View more questions Search