Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hannahlou Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2010, 02:08 PM
    Should I ask for my 6 year old to be put on the gifted list he's level 3b?
    imsurroundedbyfish Posts: 101, Reputation: 10

Jun 30, 2011, 09:04 AM

What is the average for a six year old child?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 year old gifted or very bright? [ 60 Answers ]

Hi everyone, The director of the day care where my son goes twice a week believes that he may be gifted. She wants to have him assessed. I have done a lot of reading up on this subject, and have looked at the characteristics of gifted children... but I am still not sure if he is just very...

Is my 2 year old verbally gifted? [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter is 28 months old. She had a vocabulary of over 200 words by 18 months and was speaking in 10+ word sentences before 2 years. She knows concepts such as; before and after, first, tomorrow, sharing and many others that we, and those she meets constantly find astounding. She has...

Gifted one year old [ 4 Answers ]

Is my 16 months old gifted? If yes, what do I need to do? - Ability to sit still and watch his favorite video by 3 months - Able to read and pick words when ask on flash card by 6 months - Sign more, eat, milk, daddy, water and follows directions like don’t touch and please come back by 9...

5 year old child, is he gifted? [ 10 Answers ]

I have a son who is 5 , he can read books especially the car magazines and he has learnt about cars independently mostly without my help and he knows almost all the cars that are in magazine. I happen to see that he has already finished his lessons, he knows poems, stories without seeing the books....

Do you think my 5 year is gifted [ 11 Answers ]

Are you able to tell me if this is Asperger of Giftness Traits? My 5 year always been different since birth. Never slept through the night, very fussy, very picky with eat at birth. But now he's 5 years old and he's *Very demanding *Impatience *Emotionally sensitive *Curious of...

View more questions Search