Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    david3 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2007, 04:31 AM
    Who sings High Heel Sneakers
    I need help finding the artist of a song called High Heel Sneakers. I know it's by Jerry Lee Lewis and the Rolling Stones but it was a newer version of the song not a old one. You can hear the song by downloading Limewire (its a really good program you get music 100% free) and put in High Heel Sneakers by Cross Section (Cross Section is not the people who really do it) and it will come up under a MP3 File. Thanks.

P.S I have the song right now so if anyone knows how to put it on here please let me know.
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Jan 5, 2007, 07:13 AM
    Hi David,
    I'm not sure this is going to be a whole lot of help, but the song has been covered by a list of artists including:

Johnny Rivers, Muddy Waters
    Doug Lawrence
    Tommy Tucker
    Pinetop Perkins
    Jose Feliciano
    Bruce Springsteen
    Buddy Guy

Sorry I can't be of more help right now. Take care. :)
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2007, 07:17 AM
    Firstly, downloading copyrighted music for free is not legal and please do not mention it again on this site.

Secondly, what was wrong with the first time you asked here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/music/...ong-52455.html
    qwertyquery Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2010, 02:19 PM

This song was written by Robert Higginbotham and performed under his psuedonym Tommy Tucker. Over four hundred artist, record labels, record companies, publishers have covered or performed this song. It was number 11 on the top 100 list of r&b.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heel Pain [ 4 Answers ]

I Have A Pain In The Side Of My Heel On My Right Side Of My Heel And It Is Killing Me What Could It Be

High Flange [ 5 Answers ]

I recently noticed water damage on the ceiling directly beneath one of my 2nd floor toilets and decided to inspect it. After removing the toilet I found the wax seal was compromised due to a lack of clearance between the toilet and the flange. I've tried installing one of the o-ring and gasket...

Flange too high [ 6 Answers ]

Hi - We have a roughed in two piece bathroom in our basement. We had a plumber come in yesterday to run the water lines. He told us that the flange is "way too high" and wants to break the concrete and lower the flange. Is this really necessary? We are thinking of putting carpet in there which...

View more questions Search