Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davidchouraqui Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2010, 05:05 AM
    child neglect
    can I sue my parents for not listen to me when I came home one day complaining about pain in my foot sometimes even crying about it and then they tell me to go get ccream and rub it on after 4 or 5 weeks of pain they take me to the hospital for an x ray and what do you know a clean BREAK in my bone I also have a concentration disorder and I need medication both my parents won't listen to me and I'm getting in lots of trouble at school
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2010, 08:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by davidchouraqui View Post
    can i sue my parents for not listen to me when i came home one day complaining about pain in my foot sometimes even crying about it and then they jst tell me to go get ccream and rub it on after 4 or 5 weeks of pain they take me to the hospital for an x ray and what do you know a clean BREAK in my bone i also have a concentration disorder and i need medication both my parents wont listen to me and im getting in lots of trouble at school
    My thoughts are, no. You haven't said anything that would be grounds for a lawsuit.

How old are you? My first suspicion is that you have a habit of crying wolf - this is why your parents don't react when you say your foot hurts, because they're used to you being dramatic without cause.

If you're getting in trouble at school, that's your issue - not your parents' issue. You're old enough to come to an advice website and ask if you can sue your parents, which means you're old enough to control yourself and act responsibly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child abuse and neglect [ 7 Answers ]

I recently called child protective services on my friend. We have been friends for a long time (2ND grade). Her husband is a drunk and is very lets say VIAL and its almost everyday he's like that. I tried to get her to leave before she had this baby, they had one about 4 years ago that they didn't...

Child Abuse? Endangerment? Neglect? How do you know? [ 2 Answers ]

These are very powerful words. How do I know when to use them? I have a sister who is a single mother of a 23 month old. Who is living with a girl who is a known "dealer" I don't know what the girl "deals" in, however I am concerened for my nephews safety. The people that come and go from...

What is child neglect [ 1 Answers ]

What are the laws on child neglect for the state of Florida? My husbands 10 yr old son is in Michigan living with his grandmother who had guardianship she just recently terminated the guardianship and cps said they were going to charge my husband with child neglect. What does that mean for him.

Child Abuse, Neglect, Abandonment ? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: YES I am wondering what do you do to go about turning in a 6 year child that you know is being hurt or has been abused / Neglected and Also that the Mother left her Son with out calling for a few days and says that she don't want him she never has ? Is there child Abandonment Laws in...

Child neglect [ 6 Answers ]

I was wondering, my friend left her eight year old home alone (the neighbor's were coming downstairs to get her as soon as they got home), but before they could get her her daughter's dad had came and got her and took her away after calling the police to say that she was neglect. The mother she...

View more questions Search