Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sizzara Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2010, 08:58 PM
    How do I buy a home in Logan, Utah?
    I am looking to buy a home in Logan, Utah. I've never purchased a home before and don't know the whole process. I would like to know who the best Realtor is or guide me to the best web search.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 9, 2010, 09:06 PM

Look for a area of town you are interested in and see whose signs you see the most of, they will normally know that area best.

Do you have a good down payment, a steady form of income, and good credit
    Sizzara Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2010, 09:09 PM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    We are working on it. We have been on Lots2see.com searching homes that we like. But we haven't talked to a lender yet.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 10, 2010, 04:55 AM

First, please don't use the Comments feature for follow-up, use the Answer options instead.

I would line up the financing first. I wouldn't be too concerned about the Realtor since they represent the seller.

The process is fairly simple. You look for properties that appeal to you and when you find one you like, you make an offer on it. If the offer is accepted you then get an inspection and appraisal and get your loan finalized. Finally a closing is scheduled where the property changes hands.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I work in Alaska and live in Utah. Do I need to pay Utah state income tax? [ 7 Answers ]

I live in Utah but I work in Alaska. All of my income is made in Alaska. Do I need to file a state return with Utah?

Trying to buy a home [ 2 Answers ]

Hello my fiancé and I are trying to purchase a home. We already live in the home and the people that own it want to sell it and move and we really want the house. They want what they owe on it. I think they will go down a little, but not much. Anyway I have NO credit, a few collections from a...

Can I get the home encencentive if I buy the home from my fathers estate at full mar [ 2 Answers ]

Can I get the home encencentive if I buy the home from my fathers estate at full market value

Logan Ward research paper [ 1 Answers ]

I need summaries of chapters 1-12 from book see you in a hundred years by Logan Ward for a research paper..

View more questions Search