Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Meehan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2007, 01:46 AM
    Scifi/fantasy movie - possibly on Disney long ago...
    Hey guys, I've posted this already but thought I would give it another shot. There was a movie, I'm almost 100% sure it was on the Disney channel back in the early 90s. There was a girl who was an alien and she had deep purple hair and 3 moles on the side of her face. I think she was found in all white. A family finds her and takes her in... and there is a scene with a toaster I believe and she doesn't know how to use it... I've search high and low for an answer and can't figure out this title - any help would be great! Thanks!
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2007, 10:49 PM
    This is the 1991 Australian TV series "The Girl from Tomorrow".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's fantasy/scifi film with women with wings [ 2 Answers ]

Long shot, but I'm trying to track down a film that I saw a bit of many years ago, maybe in the 80's. I haven't a clue who was in it or what it was called, which I know will make it really hard, but there is a particular scene which has stuck in my head ever since. It involves what I think is a...

Possible Nickelodeon or Disney Tv show or movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this show from the early to mid 90's where this world is low tech sort of but there are people that have suits that can create electric balls as a weapon, I remember is looked kind of asian. If anyone can help please let me know, I think it was a nickelodeon or disney show or mini series.

A cartoon possibly by Disney? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember I saw a cartoon about two mice, a father and son. And I think they wanted to blend in with real mice, but they couldn't. There's one part in there that I remember vaguely. The father and son were going somewhere and someone or something stomped on the baby mouse and the father mourned...

Scifi/fantasy movie title needed [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, I remember seeing this movie (I think on the disney channel) when I was younger. There was a girl in white clothes and I think purple hair. She is from another planet and a family takes her in... I remember an odd scene with a toaster..? She also has three moles on the side of her head. I've...

Fantasy/SciFi TV Show from the 90s [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the name ofthis show it is driving me crazy, it was a show set in a world where half the plante was in darkness and the other half in light, it was a weird fantasy/scifi show I think it was on FOX but I haven't found any information on this show anywhere. It had weird puppet like...

View more questions Search