Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shawnandreychuk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2010, 03:58 PM
    Lennox oil furnace, green light flashing
    My flame went out on my furnace and I saw a green flashing light , with a red button below it. I hit the red button and the green light went away, so I hit the red button again and furnace fan kicked on and then burner light. It through a cycle heating the house to proper temp. and when the furnace was suppose to turn back on through the thermostat, the green light started to flach again and I can not reset it again. I hold the red buuton in and when the green light goes out but when I release the red button the green light keeps flashing... I need a little guidance before I call the repair man... thanks Shawn

Check out some similar questions!

I have a Carrier 58MVP furnace that is displaying a solid green light and flashing [ 0 Answers ]

An amber 25 fault code. What does the solid green light mean? What about the fault 25 code? Can this be resolved by a homeowner? I am not a professional. THANK YOU in advance for your advice.

Lennox G51MP is not maintaining heat cycle. DS1: off DS2: flashing green [ 0 Answers ]

To be clear, the furnace maintains the heating cycle until the target temperature is reached. Once it kicks off, it stays off until I go to the basement to reset it. It will not come on automatically once the temperature falls below the target setting. With these cold temperatures and a target...

Flashing green light on dash [ 1 Answers ]

There is a flashing green light on the right side of the dash on my daughter's 91 honda car What does it means?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.